The xSigma team is on the leading edge of blockchain research and development that intersects decentralized finance, supply chain management, IoT, and infrastructure. The DeFi protocol is one of many decentralized finance projects xSigma plans to launch over the next 12 months. It will feed into a growing network of DeFi products for enterprise and consumer markets.
- Contract Name: BTC36W2312
- Miner Model: Antminer S19
- Unit: 1 TH/s per contract
- Price: $45.99/contract
- Management Fee: 6%
- Electricity Fee: $0.06/KWH
- Power: 36W/contract
- Effective Date: December 1, 2020 (No.1201)
- End Date: December 31, 2023
ETH Cloud Mining Contract
- Contract Name: ETH5W2312
- Miner Model: Panda B7
- Unit: 1 MH/s per contract
- Price: $13.99/contract
- Management Fee: 6%
- Electricity Fee: $0.0615/KWH
- Power: 5W/contract
- Effective Date: December 1, 2020
- End Date: December 31, 2023
How to buy a Cloud Mining contract?
You can buy the contract with USDT, BTC, BCH, ETH or LTC. Please deposit asset to your ViaBTC account in advance for successful purchase.
- Go to https://www.viabtc.com/ and sign in, click “Cloud Mining” in the navigation bar.
- Select contract from “Contract List”, click “Purchase Now”.
- Confirm contract quantity and amount, tick “I’ve read and agree to ViaBTC Cloud Mining Terms of Service”, and click “Pay Now”.
- Double-check your order details and complete payment according to the system prompt.
- After successful payment, contract will be activated for mining at the designated effective time.
From November 25 (UTC), by inviting friends to purchase Cloud Mining contract, you will be rewarded with 1% of purchase amount of your referred user.
From November 25 (UTC), you can enjoy discount according to your purchased contract quantity. More contracts, more discount.
Why ViaBTC Cloud Mining?
- 1. Sufficient Hashrate – There’ll be no running short of hashrate since it doesn’t count on the facilities.
- 2. Promised Power – ViaBTC will take the risks once there’s malfunction in miners or mining farms. Mining yields will not be affected.
- 3. Low Investment – No prepayment for electricity fee. You may purchase more hashrate with the same amount of money.
What is “Cloud Mining”?
Cloud Mining enables users to purchase hashing power from hardware in its data centers, without managing hardware, software, electricity or other issues to mine cryptocurrencies. With it, it will work as its agent to deploy and run the most advanced miners under professional operation and maintenance. it will help you achieve the best ROI secured by lower power consumption, electricity cost and higher mining yields in our own pool.
4.Australia and Singapore to trial blockchain for cross-border trade
Australian Border Force has partnered with two Singaporean authorities to see if blockchain can make cross-border trade simpler.The Australian Border Force (ABF) is developing solutions to make cross border trade simpler and paperless for Australian businesses, in line with the bilateral Australia-Singapore Digital Economy Agreement. ABF announced on Nov 25, 2020.
A trial was launched on 23 November with Singapore Customs and Singapore Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) to test digital verification systems: the first to be developed using Blockchain technology by experts from Australia and Singapore at the United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business (UN/CEFACT) for inter-government document exchange.
ABF Commissioner Michael Outram Said:-
“The ABF welcomes the opportunity to collaborate further with Singapore to improve cross-border trade between our countries. In addition to our efforts internationally, this initiative will incorporate paperless trading and secure, digital exchange of trade information as part of the future architecture and design of an Australian Trade Single Window”.
The trial will test digital verification platforms across both the ABF-developed Intergovernmental Ledger (IGL) and IMDA’s TradeTrust for electronic trade documents. Businesses and regulators will give feedback on their experience verifying Certificates of Origin with the two systems – with the aim of reducing administration costs and increasing trade efficiency.
The Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Australian Industry Group, as well as financial institutions in Singapore, including ANZ, will take part in the trial.
The trial supports the Government’s recently announced Simplified Trade Agenda, which will reform and digitise trade compliance processes. The Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment is also collaborating on complimentary digital initiatives with Singapore regulators to progress paperless trading for phytosanitary and sanitary certificates for food and agricultural trade.
The ABF will feed lessons learned from the trial into the Supply Chain Working Group’s Discovery Report under the National Blockchain Roadmap led by Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources.
5.Leading Japanese Financial Firm SBI Holdings Rolls Out Crypto Lending Services
Japanese financial giant SBI Group has announced a cryptocurrency lending service . It will be offered through the company’s cryptocurrency-oriented arm SBI VC Trade. SBI Holdings announced on Nov 25, 2020.
Overview of “VCTRADE LENDING” Service
“VC TRADE LENDING” is a service that allows customers to lend their cryptocurrency assets to us and receive usage fees according to the quantity and period of cryptocurrency assets.
- High reliability : One of the risks of cryptocurrency lending service is the risk of bankruptcy of the lender. All of customers’ lending destinations for cryptocurrency lending service are SBI Group companies that boast high reliability, so confidence.
- Providing optimal: trading opportunities will provide more trading opportunities by formulating appropriate products that match the market based on the know-how and abundant achievements of the SBI Group.
Notes on using crypto assets
Ethereum and XRP are expected to be added soon together with other cryptocurrencies that are yet to be specified.